Sunday, June 8, 2008

Monday Moment: Not Feeling So Good

I’m feeling the least energetic today.

  • Maybe because it’s Monday.
  • Maybe because I’m too tired in my weekend, Saturday and Sunday (two weddings to attend, and one or two problems to deal with).
  • Maybe because I need the cash I loaned to somebody who delayed the payment for so long (2 months or so)
  • Maybe because I no longer feel connected to my job.
  • Maybe because I’m bored.
  • Maybe because somebody give me a message today that I don’t expect.

But I am perfectly okay, because:

  • Monday will soon become Saturday again. It’s just cycle days.
  • The weddings are both my friends’, and the weekend is meant to be used, and I could use my problem solving skills perfectly.
  • The cash is a part of my capital for stock market investing, so loaning it actually hedge it from loss in this turmoil market because of ever-increasing world oil price (US$135! Wow!).
  • At least my job give me paycheck for the time being, while I’m seeing things unfold after 2009’s election day.
  • Well, I could take up some challenge.
  • It’s a peaceful message actually, but came from someone I once loved. I’m feeling mixed. But anyway, past is past.

No comments: