Monday, September 29, 2008

The Mist

Have you watched "The Mist"?

I've been always a fan of Stephen King and I know his type of everyday horror.  I like it.  That's why this movie hooked me from the beginning  because of it ordinariness.  I watched this movie and being warned in the DVD cover as "one of the most shocking movie endings ever".  But well...  the ending... is not that good at all.  Even, it is worse...

How the movie should end, I wonder.  I don't like the ending.  But it taught a lesson:  never quits!  Never say die.  It said the lesson in reverse way... but it works.  Maybe if David can get it straight and summon up all his courage, everyone can be saved.  That definitely not happen in the movie.  Also another thing, firearm is a pure stupidness.  I never like guns and the like.  It's like giving a lot of power to someone who doesn't deserve it.

Watch this movie.  Then tell me what you think about it.

No comments: