Monday, September 1, 2008

Law of Attraction

I didn't read "The Secret". But this article answers some of my questions about the law of attraction.

Anyway, if we are only projection of our own subjective reality, then... for everyone there's a unique world than for another. That explains almost everything! Except... if we're not "sane", then we are either autis, or insane. Having a world of his own = autis. Out of this world = insane.

Can "sane" people really apply the law of attraction? How can we connect but still attract what we want to our lives? These concepts must have answers somewhere...

I'm grounded pretty much on "reality" in my thoughts. And I believe in a reality, the truths of impermanence, unsatisfactoriness, and without-eternal-me.

So... is this law of attraction (intention-manifest) is only a hyped version of the simpler law of cause and effect? Maybe, because it's the only thing I believe so far.

No comments: