Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Halleluyah

Ive just listened to Bon Jovi singing Leonard Cohen's "Halleluyah".  I have to say that the song pull me up from reality.  There is something more up there.  God?  But it just fells so good to sneak out from reality.  Because, you know, sometimes reality is very tiring.  It's not that dark, but it is either boring or unattainable.

Now that I think that some people I know keep coming back to something they feel good but it's not right, maybe it's because of this kind of ecstasy.  Christians keep coming back to their churches because it satisfy them emotionally.  So does Moslem and maybe even me, a Buddhist.  If the temple doesn't give me some emotional push, maybe I won't come in every week.

Humans just need something to hold on to...  whether it is right or wrong, it's another matter.

Halleluyah!  Praise the Lord!

No comments: